Commemorating 28th of Safar, 2021
It is to inform you that Imam Hossein Cultural Centre of Ottawa will be hosting a ceremony in the memory of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), Imam Hassan (pbuh), and Imam Reza (pbuh) on Sunday, October 3rd, 2021 at 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the Community Cultural Centre (CCC).
The program will be including:
- Recitation of Dua Tawassul
- Farsi sermon by Dr. Nasser Mahdavi on “Spiritual Islam against Worldly Islam”
- Mourning ceremony
- Congregational prayer
- Special program for attended kids
To attend the ceremony in-person, please note that:
- Registration is mandatory.
- At least two weeks should have elapsed since receiving your second dose of the vaccine on the day of the program.
- You should complete the COVID-19 Screening form before you attend the program.
- Strictly following health protocols (mask and physical distancing) are still in place.
- Bring your prayer supplies for congregational prayer.
- Exact location and other instructions are included in the registration tickets.
Further notes regarding in-person ceremonies:
- Only those who have registered are allowed to attend. Please DO NOT attend the program in-person if you didn’t register for it. Unfortunately, you will not be let in as there is a HARD restriction on the number of people physically present at the venue to keep everyone safe and also due to provincial regulations.
- The registration would remain open as long as the capacity remains and up to 24 hours before each program.
- If the General tickets are finished, you may register to the Waitlist. Note that a Waitlist ticket is not a confirmation to attend the program in-person! If we were able to extend the space at the venue, we will email the ones in the waitlist to confirm they can attend the program in-person. If no confirmation email is received from IHCCO until Saturday, that means unfortunately no additional space was added.
And finally, as always, we would appreciate your donations to IHCCO with e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contributions will help IHCCO significantly to keep up serving our community.
IHCCO Public Relations