جشن نوروز و ولادت حضرت فاطمه (س) – 2017
Join us in celebrating Norouz – Iranian New Year – and the birth of Lady Fatemeh Zahra (pbuh), will lots of food and fun programs for all.
Tickets can be bought using the link above. Due date is Wednesday, March 15, 2017. A variety of discounts are offered which can be combined as well:
1. Early bird discount: Buy your tickets before March 11th and get 5 dollars off on each ticket.
2. Student discount: Students over 18 years of age can get 5 dollars off on their tickets. Presenting student ID at the entrance of event is mandatory.
3. Active official members discount: Official members of the Imam Hossein Cultural Centre of Ottawa who attended the past general assembly meeting will receive a unique and single use promotion code to get an additional 5 dollars off on their tickets.
Norouz tickets are also sold at the Fatemieh ceremony (Sunday, February 26) and Norouz Charity Bazaar (Saturday, March 11).
You need to bring in your tickets printed or on your phone in order to enter the event location.
The above discounts can be combined. Discounts are not applicable for Child tickets. Children less than 3 years old do not need tickets to attend.
If you are buying tickets online, please note that:
– At the Checkout, you would need to enter your email address, name and a password to create an account on the Yapsody website to be able to proceed with payment. You can use this account to reprint or resend your ticket later as well.
– You will be directed to the PayPal website to finish your payment. No PayPal account is required, and you can purchase using your credit card securely.